Gift giving is one of my love languages. So naturally, I wanted to curate a thoughtful collection of gift ideas for moms for Mother’s Day this year. These are beautiful objects and ideas that you can either order directly or use as inspiration!
I enjoy choosing things that seem quite indulgent if I were to purchase for myself, and therefore might not ever choose them (like the olive oil! But it’s gorgeous and would get used up so I believe that makes it a prime gift candidate). Enjoy!
1. Radiant Glass set from Moma, $32 (upper row, left)
2. Designed to Impress notecard set by me, $20 (upper row, middle)
3. Awake Olive Oil by Brightland, $37 (upper row, right)
4. Wicker Monogram Keychain from Anthropologie, $20 (bottom row, left)
5. Leather Laptop Case by Madewell, $88 (bottom row, middle)
6. Petal Pink Taper Candles from Connected Goods, $48 (bottom row, right)